- Free Shipping Over $500
- 30-Day Trial
- Easy Returns
An Awesome Fairway Wood at an Incredible Price
Our 5 wood makes those really long approach shots feel a little shorter. We added just enough loft to help you get it up in the air easier and straighter but not lose distance by utilizing a lighter and smarter shaft design to naturally increase swing speed. We can help you make that hard to reach Green in Regulation when you need it most.
You won't be disappointed with this fairway wood. Give it a spin out on your home course or at the range. If you aren't completely satisfied, return it within 30 days of receiving for a full refund.
- Black-on-black, minimalist finishes
- Ultra-light, graphite shafts for increased swing speed
- Quality materials like all of the big brands use
- The technology you need to hit it far with the look that you will love
- Lofted at 19° to help you get the ball in the air
- Try it for 30 days and send it back if you don't love it
- You don't need to spend $200+ on a club to get great performance
- Described as “beautiful, minimalist, modern”, Stix clubs deliver quality and performance on par with the big brands — without the premium markup.
- Spend less time in the golf tech weeds and more time on the course with simple kit configuration.
Get free shipping on orders over $500 delivered within the continental US.
All other shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on weight, dimensions, and destination.
Test drive Stix clubs for up to 30 days. If you change your mind, simply return your purchase within 30 days of delivery ($15 restocking fee applies).
You have a game to play. We have a brand to uphold — one built on quality and durability. Stix will address any manufacturing defects in your purchase with sportsmanlike fairness.
Very impressed with overall quality. Golf game improved first time on the links.
Great Value and awesome quality.
Great set of clubs grips on them fit perfect on the hand. 56 wedge had great club head weight to impose great strikes.
I have been playing with my clubs about 3-4 times a week now, and I’ve noticed that the little black thing that connects to the driver head and shaft keeps popping off and I have to snap it back on. I don’t know if this means it’s broken or not but a concern for sure
I’ve gone through 3 rounds of 18 holes on these clubs. I am very impressed to say the least. I have the standard size/flex and they feel/hit great. These clubs are a must for beginners and amateurs.