- 3-Piece DuPont™ Surlyn© construction
- Soft Energy Speed Core (ESC) for extra distance and smooth feel at impact
- Enhanced DuPont™ Surlyn© grade composition for minimized driver spin
- 392 aerodynamic dimple design for high ball flight stability
- Outstanding distance off the tee with minimum dispersion
- Excellent greenside control and amazingly gentle feel off the clubface
- Extremely tough and cut-resistant cover
- Newly designed KIL line with sharp edges for optimal alignment
- Designed and engineered for all swing speeds
Just started golfing this year. I was using a cheap box set I got for $80 bucks but they kept breaking on me. I wanted new clubs but everything was going to cost me over $1,400. I found this set for $650 after discounts. Great price for a new set. I’ve played 6 rounds with them already and I love them. Don’t hesitate. Just get them!!
Good ball at a great price
Really enjoying the clubs and get compliments all the time. People can’t believe what I paid for the entire set. Sure would love to try out my free balls, “PAUSE”! seams I didn’t receive any either like so many.
Hey stix! I love the clubs! I’m also wondering where are the free vice balls? I didn’t get any and I got the complete set! I’ve had my set since last year did my set get lost?
Just ordered two sets of clubs and bags and didn’t get any balls?! Where’s the balls I’m reading about?!