This is the ball we have been playing with recently. We love the distance we get out of it, and thanks to the low cost, it doesn't hurt as bad when we lose a few each round.
- 2-Piece DuPont™ Surlyn© construction
- Soft Energy Speed Core (ESC) for extra distance off the tee
- New 312 large dimple pattern for stable ball flight and more distance
- Low compression for softer feel and more distance
- Extremely tough and cut-resistant cover
- Newly designed KIL line with sharp edges for optimal alignment
- Players with low to medium clubhead speed.
- Designed and engineered for beginners and occasional golfers
Went it yesterday haven’t played much this year shot a 101 with my new set of Styx I’m 57 and had lost a few yards around 220 to 230 with my driver but I averaged 240 with the driver and hit the irons around the same distance of my old set the putter was great and I am guessing I will be shooting low 90s before the end of summer I would suggest that anyone still hitting over 200 with their driver give the clubs a chance
They’re just standard vice balls. Good. It is fun having them say stiks on them though makes it easy to know which ball is yours
I recently picked up golf and didn’t want to spend so much on a new set of clubs. I originally purchased a $400 set.
I didn’t like them at all.
I ordered the full Stix set in black and loved the feel of them from the start.
These clubs are great!! I compared to some of my friends more expensive clubs and I liked these better.
Perhaps I will eventually upgrade to a custom fitted set of clubs. But for now, these clubs are more than enough for me.
I ended up buying a full set in silver as well for my dad. He loves them just as much as I do.
I also purchased several dozen balls from Stix. These balls by far have given me better results than all of the other brands I’ve tried.
From the tee to the green, Stix is an all around great product.
Stix + Vice Drive Golf Balls - 1 dozen